Network Engineer job profile
Network Engineer is an IT professional responsible for for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
In order to attract Network Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Engineer job description.
Network Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are a friendly, customer-focused, organized, detail focused person able to thrive in a fast paced environment , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent, ambitious Network Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our data communications systems.
Network Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- C programming
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
- Matlab programming
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented solutions
Network Engineer requirements and qualifications
- No experience required
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, SSH
- Knowledge of C, Matlab/Octave
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, data driven problem solver